| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,387 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,387 | I believe in the 3100 a number of people have used a Blazer fuel tank.
I was not able to pursue that option on 3600 because the frame spacing is much narrower but if you search for my thread on under bed fuel tank options I believe you will find several suggestions that should work for your 3100. | | |
| |
| |