Originally Posted by truckernix
I.. and also the ability to play my MP3 player music, so the radio gives me both.

Since there are no radio stations here in Germany, that play that mix of old timey country/bluegrass and 30s/40s big band sound I like to listen to, it made no sense for me to keep the original radio (which would have needed new expensive tubes anyway).

So I searched for some sort of "invisible" MP3 solution (cause my interior Feng-Shui is not compatible with a blue LED screen on the dash).
What I found was a tiny bluetooth amp that could play all my favorite music from my phone.

I removed the original radio from my 41 sedan, just kept the dial and knobs for looks.
The BT module was pretty much a drop in at the hole of the right knob - even the original volume knob snapped just on it.
Connecting it is straight forward - just bolt on a 12V power source and the speaker cables - done. It sounds surprisingly good, especially for the price.

I found the module for 12 bucks on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175154542396?hash=item28c806373c:g:dbMAAOSw-lpgbjmi

Last edited by Stovebold6; 11/09/2022 3:07 PM.