| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2022 Posts: 78 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2022 Posts: 78 | I just purchased and brought my 53 Chevy 3100 1/2 ton home yesterday. I was curious about any safety concerns as to having the gas tank located in the cab. Seems I read somewhere about the potential for sparks with the battery location under the floorboard, as well as the potential for fuel vapors in the cab.
I was considering moving the fuel tank to under the bed, but wanted to hear from you all first.
Thanks!
1953 Chevy 3100 1/2 Ton Pickup
Doug
| | |
| |
| |