Originally Posted by klhansen
Paul, Check out the photo I posted. I have the dimension that you're looking for highlighted.

Thanks Kevin, I had assumed (wrongly) that it referred to the fore/aft placement of the inner cowl brace, the curved part, at the height of the #2 fender hole (2). Looking at it more closely it looks like it is from the FOD to a vertical line drawn from the bottom of the firewall at the change of angle. Not being purposefully slow but how does that refer to the rocker which is a little lower and looks to be a little farther rearward? You have been there/done that so I totally accept that the measurement is relevant, I just dont see it elate to the rocker.

By the way, I spent more time looking at your photos of the corner panels, they are indeed very helpful. The rocker placement is my nemesis right now.

Paul


1951 3100 5-window
with a '55 235/floor mounted 3-speed
Some of the story in ODSS
Most of it in The Shops Area wink