Rick

You are a few steps ahead of me, I am about to get started on replacing the drivers side panels and including the rocker. Really sorry to hear about the misstep, I hope you are able to back track and resolve the situation.

I am a little lost on placement of the rocker fore and aft. Did you manage to find the "really hard to find dimension" Kevin mentions from the FAM? How did you locate the front edge of the rocker? I have been studying the FAM for several days now before I do anything I can't undo and for the life of me don't see any reference to locating the rocker, other than the height of it which is dictated by the floor.

Paul


1951 3100 5-window
with a '55 235/floor mounted 3-speed
Some of the story in ODSS
Most of it in The Shops Area wink