| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2022 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2022 Posts: 7 | Hi I took my truck apart 20 years ago now reassembling need to know where all cross sills mount. I figured out front mounts to front panel back is on and I other one mounted with 2 bolts on each side panel 2 more cross sills how do the mount ro bed
Andys
| | |
| |
| |