I would contact MAR-K (Toll Free 844-MAR-K844) and ask them for that information. I could give you the dimensions for a 1/2 ton, but that wouldn't help much. One of the intermediate cross sills on the 1/2 ton "floats" with the bed wood and is not bolted to the frame. I assume that's the same for at least one 3/4 ton cross sill. If you have the bed wood with mounting holes, that will give you the location of one of the intermediate cross sills. The other will line up with one of the sets of holes in the bed strips.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.