Originally Posted by WICruiser
Moileortho, I am also interested in your filler tube routing and any additional information that you can provide regarding the Jag fuel filler you used.

Off topic a bit but I would also appreciate more pictures of your exhaust routing over the rear axle and past the fuel tank as I am going to have similar space constraints.

That's a cap from an XJ6 - any year up to 87. I found mine on Craigslist for $25 and had a locksmith cut a key. You can find them on Ebay as well. I used a set of tail pipes I found on Amazon, Flowmaster 15802 Prebend Tailpipes - 2.50 in.
Attachments
IMG_1249.jpeg (42.8 KB, 353 downloads)
IMG_1251.jpeg (40.23 KB, 353 downloads)
IMG_1250.jpeg (28.81 KB, 355 downloads)


Robert C.
If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes,"
I'm a Genius in the making.

1950 3600