I reviewed the frame dimensions in the FAM and confirmed that the 3600 frame is significantly narrower than the 3100 frame. It seems for informaiton regarding tank options to be helpful it needs to be from a 3600 so that may be very limiting. I have requested additional information from Tanks Inc. regarding their tanks and hpe that they can provide some information such that I don't buy a tank only to find that it will not work.

I did not find any information in the FAM regarding the bed cross rail locations to determine where the filler can not be located and clear the cross rails. I did see at least one other tank installation that had a side fill that required a modification to the bed/side for the filler tube to come up through the floor and over the bed side angle strip. I am hoping that I will not need to take that approach as I would like the bed floor and sides to be straight/flat as originally designed.


1949/50 3600 Project
Follow in Project Journals