| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, 52Carl, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, Forty9, RoadsScholar, 1 invisible),
127
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,689 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,689 | I doubt I could find the old thread, but I remember reading a couple less-than-favorable opinions of that silicon gasket.
At one time, I assumed that would be a Cadillac solution for valve covers. Seems like a cool idea.
1951 3100
| | |
| |
| |