Originally Posted by Otto Skorzeny
I've found over the years that NOS doesn't necessarily mean functional. You have to wonder why or how these parts have remained on the shelves for 40 or 50 or 60 years.
I understand what you're saying. But I only have $10 in it. If it doesn't work correctly, oh well. The seller has a bunch of them, and it's evident that the one I got was laying around for a long time. The box it came in looked original, and weathered like the switch. There was a little corrosion inside, but cleaned up well.

I may go for one if the repop ones if the one I have doesn't work out. Do you have a PN for the one you bought, Otto?


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.