I have had this truck for 40 years with the idea of hot rodding it. Even had a 427 with a Rossiter blower to put in it but I never started the project.
I have 14 grandkids and could probably get one of them to do it with me. Wondering if that ship has already set sail for me. I have never seen one like mine, closest was a long box and I think this is the second truck off the assembly line seeing as the last 5 digits of the serial number is 00002.
Everything is original at this point with numbers matching but the truck hasn't run since 1971. It came from Alberta and is in Ontario Canada now. This is a Canadian built truck.
I could really use the forums help in trying to set a value to this truck and will post up some pics if I can. Thank you in advance for any help or advice you might have.
Last edited by Peggy M; 07/17/202311:10 PM. Reason: fix title