Originally Posted by Peggy M
It'll help our *newbie* if this forum is just for welcome chat wave and Bolters can follow him in the other forums, as he "get around" a little.

If you all hang out in here too much, we'll run out of donuts!! grin

(For other new folks, you can click on a members "name" for a drop down that shows you where he's been posting. (See image)

thumbs_up

Per Peggy’s request, we'll stop answering technical questions in the Welcome Center. The OP has figured out how to navigate the site so we'll be sure to direct his questions to the appropriate Garage Forum. Most of his technical questions are being answered in the 60-66 forum! thumbs_up

Last edited by Peggy M; 08/27/2022 6:56 PM.

Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)