| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2022 Posts: 6 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2022 Posts: 6 | Mike B the cab and front clip on my COE are very rough and rusted out. The rot is why I was wanting to pull it all in one piece. I am not worried about the weight as I have equipment that I can use to pick up everything. I was really wanting to find out the locations of all the bolts I need to remove to be able to get the cab off the substruction. I see the single big bolts above the front tire on each side. I can see what appears to be mounts at rear of cab but there is no rubber there and no bolts, just holes where the bolts would be?? | | |
| |
| |