| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (fonz8261, Shaffer's1950, tclederman, Hotrod Lincoln, Bill Hanlon, Charles in CA, 49choptop),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2022 Posts: 6 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2022 Posts: 6 | I am in the process of cab removal on my 1948 4000 series cab over. I have found the bolts on each side above the front tires, but I do not see any others. I see some brackets at the rear of the cab but no bolts just empty holes going up thru the brackets. I am removing the cab in one piece, fenders, hood and all. I removed the radiator and found 2 bolt holes in bottom of radiator support and again no bolts... did they all just fall out over time or were they never there. This truck has had a rough life and has been parked for a very long time. Does anyone have any pictures of where they all are. | | |
| |
| |