| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#14592 06/23/2003 8:32 PM | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 | I pulled the head and the oil pan on my 54 when I first got it. All it needed was a good cleaning. No ridge at all and it has what looked like a fresh head. I did find bent, old pushrods that I replaced. A bit of cleaning and a bit of paint and voila. A great running engine. [img] http://www.angelswest.com/_borders/kansaskustoms.jpg[/img]
54 3100 with 235 62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
| | |
| |
| |