Well, most everything is loaded up and hope to leave Mid Missouri by 8am tomorrow.
Cookies and other things will be riding shotgun with me for a straight drive thru to Lebanon. Vicki will not be with me.
Stay at the Holiday inn tomorrow and then at the state park in a cabin for three nights.
Alvin, Jerry and I are sharing this cabin.
Talk about a interesting group! I can foresee some late night story telling going on. Then you thro in some of the other story tellers, I just hope I can somewhat keep up.
John from Canada will be there with some heavy stuff for Jerry. We may need some good muscle help to transfer these items.
Jerry says with the heat, he may not hang at the show much and I agree with him and head back to the park about mid afternoon.
Hotdog grill will be going around noon each day at the show. If they don't shut us down?

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!