Yes Ron, nobody was hurt! Other than my pride. The semi took the shoulder and that left only the ditch for me. Other than a few scratches from the small willows that help stop me. No damage to the truck or trailer. Got out to lock in the front hubs but could only get to the drivers side. The rig was able to back up in two wheel drive a few feet, then I locked in the other side, backed up and I drove back up into the line traffic.
Nobody even stopped to help or see if I was ok.
Same thing when I was changing the tire in a hospital parking lot. Nobody ask to help or slow down. Even two cop cars drove by and didn’t ask me anything. Gray haired old man on a 95 degree afternoon, changing a tire on blacktop, should have raised a red flag.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!