| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (delky, Steelonsteel),
235
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,391 Crusty Old Sarge | | Crusty Old Sarge Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,391 | I'm going to the printer this afternoon to get the final design layout. I will post a picture once It's available. I will need a final count by next week for sure.
So for the list is:
PaPa Joe: 2 Lrg, 1 Med 2-Ton : 2 Xlrg HRL: 2 XXLrg Alvin: 1 XXL, 1 XL, 1 Med Just Mark: 1 Lrg Tut's59: 2 XL, 1 Med 1954 MI: 2 XL 46 Texaco: 1 XXL John M: 1 XL, 1 XXL 593Etow:. 1 XXL
Please send me your requests ASAP, Thanks.
I received the design back from the printer, I think it looks pretty COOL. I have asked for pocket T's so well see what is available.
Last edited by TUTS 59; 06/26/2022 12:06 AM.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400"The Book of Thor"Read the story in the DITY1960 Chevrolet C10"A Family Heirloom"Follow the story in the DITY Gallery'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting) If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane | | |
| |
| |