I'm going to the printer this afternoon to get the final design layout. I will post a picture once It's available. I will need a final count by next week for sure.

So for the list is:

PaPa Joe: 2 Lrg, 1 Med
2-Ton : 2 Xlrg
HRL: 2 XXLrg
Alvin: 1 XXL, 1 XL, 1 Med
Just Mark: 1 Lrg
Tut's59: 2 XL, 1 Med
1954 MI: 2 XL
46 Texaco: 1 XXL
John M: 1 XL, 1 XXL

Please send me your requests ASAP, Thanks.

I recieved the design back from the printer, I think it looks pretty COOL. I have asked for pocket T's so well see what is avaiable.
Attachments
Scanned_from_a_Lexmark_Multifunction_Product06-21-2022-150532.jpg (89.74 KB, 56 downloads)
Stovebolt Jamboree 2022 Shirt

Last edited by TUTS 59; 06/21/2022 7:10 PM.

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane