Originally Posted by TUTS 59
I'm going to the printer this afternoon to get the final design layout. I will post a picture once It's available. I will need a final count by next week for sure.

So for the list is:

PaPa Joe: 2 Lrg, 1 Med
2-Ton : 2 Xlrg
HRL: 2 XXLrg
Alvin: 1 XXL, 1 XL, 1 Med
Just Mark: 1 Lrg
Tut's59: 2 XL, 1 Med
1954 MI: 2 XL

Please send me your requests ASAP, Thanks.


And Archie is now on the list.

The printer is looking into Kids sizes, I'll let you know what we come up with.

Last edited by TUTS 59; 06/15/2022 1:00 PM.

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane