| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | When I was building houses (some time ago) here in S.C. I used a tongue and grove flooring underlayment and it is some tough stuff. Back at that time, 2016 they gave me some additional incentive to try it. Dang tough stuff but can't remember the name. I had it rained on for days and never no problem. I even stood a piece of it up at a 45 degree angle against my shop and it was a loooong time before it even begin to sway. You may want to check in on what local builders are sub flooring with??? Just a thought. | | |
| |
| |