| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, 68ironhead, Gdads51, Pre '68 Dave, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, dt235sd, PAUL Berardi),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | My pleasure. May want to re read. I was editing as you posted just now. I'm slow and don't see errors until I read it posted on stovebolt. Don't know why. A mental thing. One of many.
I have saved the thread where 6-8 Stovebolt gurus discuss this exact issue. My post was a summary of it. I learned along with you. I have also saved websites showing 48-49 original trucks with the hex head/clutch drive "special" unique screw used on ID plates.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | |
| |
| |