| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | I had my eye on a 41 that had been converted to a tenwheeler .the cab and chassis was there but the rear axles had been stolen. It had a single sleeper with crank out windows I think it was accessed thru side door as opposed to the crawl thru that later came thru. It was in fair condition having been in the barn since the early 50's unfortunately a hurricane came thru and dropped the barn before I found a donor truck for axle. that's the only one I've seen of that vintage with a addon sleeper box. good luck in your hunt. | | |
| |
| |