Tom, it is a private collection. Belongs to Kevin Whitaker who has ran at least one dealership in Greenville for many years.
I was at the dealership visiting a Stovebolt buddy (Chris) who works for him and keeps his "collection" up to snuff. I've even thought about selling my 37 to him (but someone else has already ask)
I saw it when he first got it but the I really love the 1919 Panel he has in his collection.
I have a good relationship with my bolter buddy, Chris, and he will let me see the collection anytime. In fact, Kevin bought his nice 65 Chevy pickup from him. His truck can be seen in some of our bolter reunions pictures held here at my house.

If I can get over there I'll shoot some pictures......TRUCKS of course!!!! I talked with Chris this week and we are due to have lunch together soon.

Sorry John, I'm glad it was only 3 days. I was about to go into withdrawals......I don't test the water very often but hey, you know how I am smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile