Tim -- Not sure I'm following .... where do the numbers correlate to the rating of the truck? All I see are the gross weights... Am I missing something? Take the "1/2-ton" (i.e., 1,000 lbs) for example ... Only weight listed is gross weight at either 4300 or 4800 lns ... which by my math is slightly over 2 tons.... Not seeing where they get "1/2 ton" out of that. Unless tare weight factors in ... but that's not listed ...

?

Admittedly, we are barking at ants here but what the heck, we have to obsess over something ...


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)