| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (46 Texaco, Gdads51),
94
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Pakettle31, We do need to know what vehicle you are working on but I think I know?! If you can be more specific someone will help.....
However, this is the welcome center and not the place to ask questions or for parts but don't feel bad. We are here to help...... once you let us know what your working on I'd suggest an ad in the Parts Wanted forum.
I do not know anyone making the parts your talking about but there are bolters who can help. Unfortunately I just sent another bolter all the extra parts I had for the read doors on an AD panel. If he doesn't need them all he may see an ad and help you out. There is lots of folks from Texas so be sure to watch for them. See you around the garage forums. | | |
| |
| |