Adjusting dwell is easy enough but as HRL pointed out, it’s not necessary on these engines. Hook up your dwell meter per instructions with the instrument. Remove the distributor cap and set it off to the side. Remove the rotor. Loosen the point hold down screw slightly and have someone crank the engine while you use your screwdriver to move the point adjustment slightyone way or the other until you get the reading you desire. Tighten the points and reinstall everything. Start the engine and see how well you did. Warning, you can chase the adjustment all day if you have a worn out distributor shaft/bushing. Good luck.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)