Thanks guys, all good info and advice. I will start calling around local truck tire dealers and truck garages. There is a truck salvage yard in Saginaw, a little over an hour away. Lots of local schools that run buses and I would guess they still have on site bus garages but no idea really. I can call to see though.
I found a rebuild guide online for the brake booster unit and did see the vacuum comes from the base of the carb. Booster looks pretty straightforward to rebuild if I can get a rebuild kit.
I am busy this weekend but should be able to start tearing into the brakes next week, if the weather isn't too cold. I have a nice shop to work in the but section with overhead doors is not insulated or heated so I may have to get a big torpedo heater or wait for the temps to get at least into the double digits. Supposed to be -2 tonight I heard! Eventually I hope to section off and insulate and heat a portion but not there yet.
I will check the line size and buy some bulk steel tubing to bend up and flare some new lines.
Will NAPA have rebuild kits for the hydrovac and the wheel cylinders, or just rebuild services?