I agree parts are hard to find for Internationals If you don't have the line sheet for your truck,you have at least 3 possible versions of any given part to choose from,and countless varieties of each of those brands. They were built with a distinct tendency toward overkill-they have oil pan bolts the size of most trucks' headbolts. I was taught the quickest way to break a cornbinder was to over rev it. Keep the revs down and change the oil when you should,and a 'binder will outlast your house. I had a '61 Scout,that thing would climb anything I pointed it at. With the 4 cylinder,it wasn't the ideal rig to drive from Carson City up to Lake Tahoe every day,but get it off the highway and you couldn't stop it.
Speed


1954 GMC 350
1957 GMC 1/2 ton
1962 Chevy C-30
1952 Chevy 6400 dump bed project truck
'98 Harley FLSTC
'66 Pontiac Catalina
'76 Chevy 1 ton Duallie
'84 Bronco II
'78 Dodge W-200
'81 Toyota 4X4 truck