I'm going to attach two files , one pdf , showing the gage cluster and one is a wiring diagram for a 1949 Chevy Truck. Both were colorized by another stovebolt member whose name I have forgotten. On the wiring diagram ignore the turn signal wiring if not applicable. Hopefully these will help with your question. Short answer is the minus (- ) is at 11 o'clock and the plus (+) is at 9 o'clock. I'm making an assumption that the "new " wiring harness is color coded to nearly match the original. I'm not an expert, but PM me if you have specific questions and I'll try to help.
Attachments


Ron - - Dusty53
1954 Chevy 3604
In the Gallery Forum
"You can't dance with the Devil and then wonder why you're still in Hell."
"They will forget what you've said, and they will forget what you have done but they will never forget the way you made them feel."