Hmm, 4mm (.1574"). Yep, that would take a while to clean any large surface, but I was thinking about nicks and crannies on sheet metal where its darned difficult to properly clean. If it actually worked that would be a neat tool to have. I'm skeptical because the photos provided indicate a very large laser footprint on the items "cleaned". I read all 10 reviews and came away with the impression they were "fabricated" due to the word usage and order. Too good to be true? Yes I think so. Then again, it could be very useful for some very specific cleaning requirements if it actually works.


Ron - - Dusty53
1954 Chevy 3604
In the Gallery Forum
"You can't dance with the Devil and then wonder why you're still in Hell."
"They will forget what you've said, and they will forget what you have done but they will never forget the way you made them feel."