| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | hey hey hey dill68, I posted a note to you in some other post but stopped in here to say hello. ....and yes, I'm familiar with Lake Bowen. Ate at Lake Bowen Fish camp Friday night!!! Lets chat sometime and the hot dogs and cold Pepsi are on me. Maybe I can drive to Ragans for dogs or Southern 500 for a BBQ lunch. | | |
| |
| |