I am coming closer to getting my paintbooth ready for painting and was wanting advice on what to use for filter/drying of my compressed air. I was thinking of plumbing my shop air over to the booth where I would have a filter/dryer. I was thinking of punching through the wall and putting a quick disconnect on the inside then using a very flexible whip for easy maneuvering inside the booth. I guess the question is how much is enough? I also saw there is a small filter/dryer that could be put just ahead of the spray gun. Should I use one or both? All advice is appreciated!
By the way yesterday I picked up my car from the blaster which was also green primed, some acid wash prep. It looks beautiful, can't wait to get after it. Dave
1941 Chevy"First rebuild - complete!"Follow the story in the DITY1941 GMC resting peacefully
1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete
1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration
1941 Plymouth stock complete
1941 GMC COE in restoration processRead his Project Journal1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now