| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Leo, wvstovebolt, SuperSport, Flint48, Red75bronco, 78buckshot, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 | Or maybe the clutch? It hasn't moved for a couple months as I am not smart enough to put new wires in to have both tail and brake lights. Anyway, today was the day to resolve that so I wanted to move it closer to my shop but I could not get it to go into gear! It has been sitting in neutral but when depressed the clutch and attempted to put into 2nd gear, I got a bit of grinding so backed off quickly. Tried again but no grinding and no going into gear. Tried the other three and reverse and same thing - a hint of grinding, back off try again and no way is it going into gear. Shut the engine off and tried to get into gear with engine off but no joy. This thing sat for 20 some years without issue in the case of the transmission so I can't imagine that just sitting for a couple of months did something. I have seen clutches filled with mice nests before and wonder if that may be the issue but I think I should be able to get it in gear with engine off. What do you folks think? Thanks for any help or ideas!.
1950 3600 1951 4400 Gazz
| | |
| |
| |