| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,227 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,397 Crusty Old Sarge | | Crusty Old Sarge Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,397 | Phil, I hadn't considered that. I'm probably going to stick build the shop as it suits my needs a lot better. I plan on running 2 rows of blocks around the parameter that should help with the needed height and allow me to hose it out once in awhile.
The issue with placing the lift has to do with where the expansion joint are, I need to do some more measuring.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400"The Book of Thor"Read the story in the DITY1960 Chevrolet C10"A Family Heirloom"Follow the story in the DITY Gallery'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting) If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane | | |
| |
| |