| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,217 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 22 | Hello everyone, So I got the carburetor rebuilt only to find out that the fuel pump had quit. I’ve got it off and cleaned up waiting for the rebuild kit to arrive. The question now is should I paint the pump and and if so what is the historically correct color for use on a 1940 truck? Thanks for your help!
Last edited by Red4TBob; 08/13/2021 12:10 AM.
| | |
| |
| |