| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (GMCJammer51, TexasA&M48Truck, 55shaker, Gdads51, Pre '68 Dave, moparguy, 3B),
106
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 120 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 120 | Well, I'm patiently waiting for my newest old truck to arrive from KS. I got an email from the seller & a phone call from the hauler that the loading was a little exciting!!!
Seller thinks a rear wheel cylinder let go, rolled back down the trailer,no damage. I was hoping to take a test drive when it comes off the trailer but now I've got brake work to do.
I'm studing on the shop manual and part supplers for what I might need. I did complete job on my 3100 last year (Dual master,wheel cylinders,drums,shoes & spings,lines and stainless bleeders). Between NAPA and Jim Carter I spent $1100.00 in parts. I did get a lot of satisfaction out of bending & flairing all those brake lines.
This 4400 is going to a keeper but I what to do quick fix now and get a few miles on her before I go through all the systems. It sounds like drums might be tuff to come by if I need them.
Jim ------------------------------------------------ 54 Chevy 3100 deluxe 54 Chevy 4400 flatbed/dump 72 Chevy C/40 flatbed/dump "292" 1954 44001954 3800Jim D. '41 Chevy 1-Ton Pickup/dump...292" 4-speed w/Ranger OD ... Newest Truck '54 Chevy 3800 Dump........New Truck! '54 Chevy 4400 flatbed/dump, Gone to my brother-in-law '13 GMC 1500 daily driver ... 5.3 6-speed auto just turned 13k miles '01 Chevy 2500hd, might be my new daily driver ... 6.0 / 4L80-E
| | |
| |
| |