I've been going through the '40 to see just how much work is going to be needed to make it a driver. Someone put a pair of bucket seats in it at some point but fortunately the original seat frame and springs are in the bed so I can put that back in once it's reupholstered. Some of the cab floor panels have been replaced but some are needed, especially the where the rear of the cab mounts to the frame. I've attached photos of what they look like now. I've been trying to search for replacements but can't seem to locate them. Perhaps I'm using the wrong terms when I search. I've tried cab panels, cab floor panels, cab floor but I'm not finding anything. If anyone out there can help I'd appreciate it. I've also been looking for a pair of front fenders that are not fiberglass, and running boards that have the ridges in them. I've located the smooth ones and rubber mats that just about cover the entire board but I can't seem to find a source for boards with the ridges.

Joe
Attachments
cab floor 2.jpg (50.6 KB, 134 downloads)
cab floor 3.jpg (51.74 KB, 134 downloads)


1946 Chevy 3/4 Ton Flatbed
Tearing her down
Story in the DITY Gallery
More images