| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, fonz8261, Gdads51, Forty9, 2-Ton, RoadsScholar, mk72),
135
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 | Well now I have to apologize. Looks like this piece is only to cover in front of the seat. I called Classic to Current Fabrication who manufacturers the part. They said it is only the front part of the floor. According to them they can't find a rear floor panel in good enough shape to recreate it in their factory. I guess I'm going to make a trip to Shore Metals and pick up some steel and do some fabrication of my own. Seems strange that no one carries that part.
Joe | | |
| |
| |