I sure appreciate the help guys. It has a 366 and I believe a Clark 282V5 speed. I have wanted one of these for a long time as I have wanted a bigger truck. I also have a 65 C60 that I have done a lot of mechanical work on. I put an SM465 in it and a new Chelsea 442 PTO spring before last. Anyhow this C65 looks like will be a big project. I don't need it until next spring so hopefully I can get these things repaired in time. The engine won't idle it dies if the excel is let off. It runs rough but the guy I bought it from drove it around 200 miles to me. I know a lot of guys put Edelbrock carbs on these so I went ahead and ordered a 1405 with manual choke. I will also replace the plugs, wires, cap, points and all that and see if that helps. Yes there are some leaks at the wheels. That would be great if I could rebuild the cylinders. There is a Napa that I go to often that is has always sold parts for older machines and vehicles along with farm and oil field equipment. Here are some pics.
Attachments
trk1.jpg (173.11 KB, 43 downloads)
trk2.jpg (512.38 KB, 43 downloads)
trk3.jpg (363.04 KB, 43 downloads)
trk4.jpg (148.3 KB, 43 downloads)
trk5.jpg (152.77 KB, 43 downloads)