Wow, didn't see that on mine! Wonder if it has one? doubt it, since I had to run the new e brake cable through that slot just to the left of it in your pic. Hmmm. I'll go out and check right now, but since mine's pretty old, it probably didn't come with one. Since you're aware of these things, my fellow curmudgeon (I wonder if there's a club for us?), have you had problems with your e brake handle return? Since I haven't ever used mine until now, I'm just finding out that the return spring doesn't return anything! When I push the pedal down to engage the brake, I have to physically push the handle in to get it to catch the teeth on the pedal. Releases great, but that spring on there doesn't do squat. Thought it was hooked up wrong until I saw your pic. I'll have to re-work that, too. Took some pics of what I've fabbed up, but I still don't have any way to post them on here till I figure out a new site to do it. Being a geezer, that's quite a feat. Somebody had to tell me about Picturetrail, and then explain how to use it. Just my luck they'd be the one's to leave town. But thanks, bouymaker, I appreciate that. And it even prevents start up! I'm just rigging mine to come on once the key's on so I don't destroy my battery.


"When I rest, I rust"
1951 3100 5 window w/ '56 235