Steve, welcome to Stovebolt. Consider yourself at home now. In spite of all the "unforeseen" work it is a journey and we're here to help. A little patience and a little luck you will be surprised. It looks as if you have a good start on it and well on your way to a good daily driver. The time with the kids is invaluable no matter what you paid for it. Enjoy it, they grow up.
......and yes, pictures can hide a million sins on these old trucks but in real life they tell quite a story. Enjoy it and visit us regularly. We have a tremendous amount of talent here and folks willing to help.

See you around the garage forums.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile