I put a set in from my parts '92 F150 into my 1949 3600, I knew the whole history on the parts truck and it's low miles. The retractor sits neatly on the floor. I also had to use extenders as the 49 seat seems to sit higher or at a different angle from the F150. I made my own backing plates including the long one that you feed in from the top for the shoulder points. Had the boy start the lower bolts from the top and I went underneath to hold 'em in place smile

For some reason I don't have one of it with the seat installed, probably because I'm DRIVING it smile But you get you the idea.
Attachments
IMG_6208.jpg (37.92 KB, 133 downloads)
IMG_6210.jpg (32.21 KB, 140 downloads)
IMG_6213.jpg (42.49 KB, 140 downloads)
IMG_6206.jpg (46.81 KB, 128 downloads)

Last edited by NorthCoast3800; 05/10/2021 5:42 PM.

1949 Chevrolet 3/4 Ton - Still Solid. Regular Driver
OT Vehicles:
1925 Hudson Brougham Super Six
1950 Chevrolet Styline (Parts)
1952 Canuck Pontiac Sedan Delivery (Well Underway)
1973 F250 4x4 Highboy
1977 F250 4x4 Lowboy