AMEN John. Not long ago I had to clean out my father in laws 16x20. Three truck loads AFTER I had given away a truck load.I still have some of his tools and have finally given most of them away. I simply don't need 4 or everything!

....along same line today we cleaned out the "out building" and I took 3 loads to the landfill and still have one load to go to Goodwill......and still have some left in the building. All kinds of stuff, but its got to go. I'm not going to leave a mess for the kids. In fact I'm encouraging them to "come and get it". Tools, saws and what have you.

***believe this, i offered quiet a bit of stuff to friend family and foes. Seems you can't even give stuff away these days.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile