| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,725 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,725 | Hey gang -- the lady below needs a photo or two to help her understand what saddle tanks are. Any help is appreciated! She'll be checking back here or you can email her directly. Regards, John Here's her email to me: I'm a writer doing a story for a man whose first job was driving a 1953 Chevy flatbed -- he says there was a saddle tank behind the truck cab -- I'm looking for a pix that would show such a tank -- what is he referring to and where would I look for a pix? I've browsed your site and enjoyed the old pix -- but I am totally ignorant about old cars and new ones!
Thanks for any reply --
Bette Cox, Florence, SC www.SCFamilyMemories.com
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | |
| |
| |