| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,373 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | COE junkie I got my class A license on a international like the one in your picture it was a 62 and I was pulling a 38 foot dry van with it. This was in 1981 and the truck was pretty wore out but it passed inspection so I could take the test. Enjoyed the picture | | |
| |
| |