@ 46Sparky and klhansen - Thank you!! I always take screenshots, and put them in my "restoration notes" album on my phone, for reference. I'm excited to try the soak and removal because I'm pretty sure I'd still be chipping away a year from now between my two jobs, my limited 'play time' this time of year, and sheer frustration. LoL

@ klhansen - Excellent tip on pulling vs pushing! It makes total sense to me, and you've probably just saved me a few busted knuckles and tears. =) I always do as much as I can when I steal away some time for 'Bruno', and I get frustrated when I spin my wheels trying to solve a 75yo problem.

I'm happily putting this info in my back pocket for future reference, and to be able to share with others who are also banging their heads against the wall. Thank you!


1946 Chevy
Getting started on Bruno
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
You can't buy happiness but you can buy a truck ... and that's pretty much the same thing.