Is the wiring diagram the one you posted in your earlier post Phil? I think I have the wiring pretty much covered based on that test diagram you provided. The power is wired from the ignition to the gauge and to the right post in the gauge. The gauge does have the other leg labeled for only the sending wire, and that appears to be correctly attached. About the only thing I haven't done is a continuity test on the sender wire, but I''m not sure how to do that to make sure that wire is good. It looks fairly new, but it was strung across the bottom of the truck, hangs over the driveline and then disappears into a wrap of cables running along the frame. I'm just hoping it's the right one coming into the cab. I have a voltage meter so I'll read that book and see how to do the continuity test. Grounding of the instrument cluster - is that accomplished when the cluster housing is bolted to the dashboard? I don't see any other form of grounding on the wire side of the cluster. Still looking --

Last edited by cameo1956; 02/27/2021 1:49 AM. Reason: correction