Before I give my spiel/answer, I would like to know your vision for your truck. We all like originality. There are some exceptions to that route. What is your aim as far as originality? Are you a purest, not wanting to deviate from original? Are you just trying to keep it looking original with some modern upgrades for safety and reliability? What is the overall goal, refurbish, restoration, refresh, preservation? Sounds like it is your daily driver, you only mode of transportation.
It is not feasible to do a piece meal wiring job using several separate harnesses. It is possible to get it running, or get lights, or get gauges, or get charging working but they all work off each other, sort of, and getting enough to be road worthy is doing them all. Don't worry about that. A weekend is all you need. I will explain once I get a feel for what you want as a truck.